Friday Links

Friday, September 11, 2015


Here's a nice map illustrating one of our reasons for moving to Indianapolis. (Tax Foundation)

Lane is a huge fan of Marc Maron and he was listening to this week's WTF with Fred Armisen this morning. Before we said goodbye and went our separate ways to work, Lane was like "Fred Armisen was in the Blue Man Group" and my day was basically made. This make so much sense. Also.

Elliott's current favorite Studio Ghibli movie is Kiki's Delivery Service. He can't get enough of the snarky cat Jiji (voiced by Phil Hartman in the US dub). I'm so glad our days of Ponyo on repeat are over. I don't think I'll ever be able to get that auto-tuned nightmare of a theme song out of my head.

I'm starting to think about Halloween costumes for Elliott and have so far added Tin Tin, the Cracker Jack sailor dude and Batman to the possibles list. I've pinned some ideas to my Toddler Time board on Pinterest.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!