Sunshine!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Sunday was a beautiful day. Lane had the day off, so he took Elliott to get bagels and coffee while I went to Mass. Around noon we headed out to the Panhandle to enjoy the sunshine. I had plans to march with Elliott in the Pride Parade on our parish's float (we love everyone at St. Agnes!), but I really wasn't feeling it when I went out to get the paper at 7:00 am and it was already warm. And ugh, crowds. We sat underneath a big tree and Elliott practiced walking, read the Sunday Times and threw around the ball.  Here are some pictures and a short video from our afternoon.
Hop on Pop.

Staying updated on current events.

Nap on Pop.

Selfie!
He's stolen Ted's favorite perch -- the crook of my shoulder.
Elliott has been super into putting things in other things, so tonight I'm going to rig him up a little mail box to keep in his room. I imagine he'll be putting all manner of items that he can jam through the opening into his personal mail box, but I will make some cards and letters for him to address in crayon scribbles. I think it would be really fun if he got actual mail that I could "deliver" to him in his mail box. So, if you'd like to send him a post card or a silly note, I'll be sure it makes it to him. You may end up providing hours of entertainment for the little guy!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!